What's your fav candle?

dirtnut

Do you have a special scent of candle that you like to burn in your home? I like spicy scents like cinnamon. I don't like flowery scents nearly as much.

Charity

I use to burn candles all the time. Vanilla is my favorite sent. I can having them burning in my house anymore though. The scents irritate my nose and I usually end up with a headache.

CindyJ

I guess I like the fruity candles when it's cool outside. I tend to get one's like spiced pumpkin, raspberry, buttercream or apple. Nothing like walking into the house from a cool fall day to any one of these smells.

Treehugger

I have a hard time picking just one. I have many different scented candles throughout my home and burn them depending on my mood. Right now I am burning Yankee Candle's Willow Breeze.

CactusJill

I have made homemade soy candles for years. A couple of my all time favorite scents are warm vanilla sugar and sweet orange and chili pepper.

chabella

All Lady
I am all about the vanilla but I tend to be a little picky about it too. Depending on the place that makes it I can tell if I like it or not, Glade for example, nasty. I will never purchase another vanilla from them unless they have a "new" one, the current ones are just bad for my sinuses.

Charmaine

My favorite scented candle is petal wild rose. I bought it from Ebay. Actually, I've chosen 5 kinds of candles and rose is one of the best. I put scented candles in all corners of my house because it really smells good. It's a stress reliever for me.

Allnatural

I just got these candles online from a girl I know who makes them. Her company is called Blue Candles and they smell heavenly! Right now I am burning one called Celtic Magic.

Elkheart

It really depends upon the time of year. I like the apple/harvest/pumpkin smells in the fall. The pine/cedar smells for the holiday season. I like LIGHT floral for the spring and fresh scents like Ocean Breeze for the summer. I have a lot of favorites and I'm lucky my wife has the same taste in candle scents.

relaxme

I'm the same - I don't like florals but I like the spicy ones. I liked spiced apple, cinnamon apple and spiced pumpkin the best. Once in a while I will burn a sweat pea one too.

herbalhannah

My friend sent me a banana coconut one from Thailand, it smells almost good enough to eat, it is heavenly. It is made of soy so it burns great too.

want2learn

I really like lavendar and vanilla candles but a lot of vanilla candles do smell really sweet which I don't like. I like the light floral smells though.