Sunshine or rain?

Lyra

What kind of day do your prefer? I love sunshiny days, I really do. But sometimes I just long for a rainy day. I love it when I am feeling mellow and it is rainy all day, matching my mood. Especially in the fall. Am I the only one?

Kaybee517

I prefer cool breezy sunny days that are mild. So fall and heading into winter is my favorite time of year. I don't care for the rain too much, but don't mind a drizzle here or there. As long as it's not a monsoon, I'm good. I also have those occasional days when I feel lazy and don't mind a rainy afternoon as an excuse to stay in and relax.

shaunche

I love the sunshine. The feeling of the sun on my skin makes me feel relaxed and content. The sun is also good for vitamin D production, vitamin D deficiency is a big problem. We don't have many hot sunny days here, I am bored of the rain!

beckyv1265

I love the cool after a rain, but the joint pain with my arthritis can put a damper on my enthusiasm. I love sunny days as long as they are not too hot. I hate being sweaty and hot.

ohiotom76

I love rain, especially when I'm trying to get some sleep. It's like natures white noise. I also prefer overcast days vs. sunny ones. Definitely a fall person here. When it's really sunny out, sometimes the brightness gives me a headache. I loathe hot weather too, I run my air conditioner in the winter sometimes believe it or not.

claudine

I love when it's raining, in my opinion all days could be rainy. Rain is beautiful, fresh and romantic. I adore dark clouds and it's a great pleasure for me to walk with my floral printed, pink umbrella in my hand. Walking through puddles is also fun. I'm not a big fan of sunshiny days, my pale, vampire-like skin doesn't like the sun.

pafjlh

I like days that are sunny but have a cool breeze and maybe some cloud cover. I am not a huge fan of sunny days with extreme heat, and humidity. But then I live in Arizona when during the summer months the heat can get into the triple digits and the humidity can go over 50%, so its anything but bearable outside at times. So during this time a year I tend to like it more when its cloudy outside, then even though its humid the heat isn't extreme as well.

sandooch

I love rainy days, but only when I know my family is safe at home and we can snuggle up on the couch together and watch a good movie with the fireplace on. But my most favorite days are overcast days. Since I am allergic to bees, these days are the best for me to work in the garden because they seldom come out then. Otherwise, I have to get up to work in the garden before the sun comes up.

I do love sunny days, too, but lately its's been in the 90s and up here in CA for the past few weeks. I'm looking forward to some cooler days.

artistry

I am a strange bird, I tend to like most days, rain or shine. The sunny days are nicer, but the rainy days make you appreciate the sunny ones. A good day is when you are above ground. to see what kind of day it is. Cheers.

I love staying home and watching movies all day when it is raining. Nothing better than taking a long nap and watching some sports when the weather outside is awful...the more it pours the more I drink so it is fun sometimes.

Melissast

I loverainy days. Since we are having a bad drought here there few days like thisanymore. My daughter loves it when it rains to. We usualy go outside on the sidewalk by our apartment and play around in the rain for a while as long as its not lightning or storming to badly. I don't like lightning. Where my mom lives it strikes there all the time, so I have learned to have a healthy fear of it.

Lena51

I love the rainy days because it is so comforting and delightful. I don't know, but it could be because I am a cancer baby and we love the water. Water means the world to me and it's nothing like a nice big tub of water to relax in any time of day. I'd rather it be rainy than a sun shiny day any day. I just don't want to travel in it because people don't know how to drive on those days.

Sage

I guess I actually prefer rainy days or overcast days. I like sunshine, but I don't like for it to be hot. I also don't like too much sunshine because I burn easily.

jovan107

I enjoy sunny days, I feel more upbeat and energized. Rainy days make me feel depressed especially when my fiance is away. I hardly get much done on rainy days.

sammilynn

I love the sunny days, but I prefer the stormy days. Rain, lightning, thunder, I love it. As long as there aren't too many super rainy days in a row, then it's all muddy outside. haha The days when it's sunny while lightly raining are nice too.

hunysukle

It depends for me. Although I prefer sunshine, I enjoy an occasional thunderstorm and light shower. I love seasonal rain showers (spring-time). However, I could not live in a rainy climate because I would get depressed.

Lena51

I know, but the rain makes it so soothing and refreshed. You know it's alright to have sunshine but it gets to hot and I love the cool or cold weather as long as it doesn't snow. Now snow season is like for me Xmas week, Xmas day and then I am ready for the snow to melt and back to a nice temp. The rain makes all the flowers grow and the lawns so beautiful and green.

xenon

I like both. I've just got through winter and am looking forward to warmer weather. At the height of summer I will be dreaming of those cool wet days when the nights are long and the fire is roaring. Give me both.