Silly Prank

Rarity

Last year for Christmas, as a joke I made a bar of homemade soap for my little brother, but suspended a piece of plastic bacon in it. :) I did it as a joke, but putting little plastic toys and shapes could make for some very pretty soap.

chabella

All Lady
We prank a great deal in our work office and one person in particular is very crafty when it comes to the pranks. Our IT director likes to put scotch tape on the bottom side of the mice in the office for the ladies who work the open floor area.

Elkheart

I remember seeing something like that when I was a kid. I can't remember from where, but I remember having soap that had small toys in the center of them. It was promoted as a good way to get a child to use soap.

Gracie

Yes it could make for cute gifts. I've seen some soap that had little mini duckies in the middle. Some soap with dried flowers, some with marbles. I am sure it was all for looks.

Eliza

If you suspend a rubber ducky in the soap, the exposed part could be used to hold on to the soap. I think I might try to make some soap, for my son. We have tons of little army me, mini dinosaurs, and other trinkets, around here. Bubble gum machine trinkets, could be used in these soaps, too.

freshfoodie

It could make for some cute soap but if you put army men and things in it, it could hurt when that part gets exposed.