Shiny hair

dirtnut

Shiny hair is supposed to be a sign of good health isn't it? What kind of herbs can you use on your hair to make it extra shiny? My hair is colored if that makes a difference.

chabella

All Lady
Mine is colored as well but the only time its shiny now is when its wet. I think I may have gotten to that age and that last time dying it that I am going natural for the rest of my life. It stays shiny for about a month after I dye it out and then its gone.

Janet

I do not know about herbs, but I know cassia which is sort of like a clear henna can make your hair shiny. It acts as a glaze so you do not have to worry about it depositing color on your hair.

Charity

I think egg whites are suppose to be good for your hair as well. I have never tried it, but I heard they are suppose to make your hair look nice and shiny.

Charmaine

My long, black and shiny hair is one of my asset. I really take good care of my hair using natural product like extract of aloe vera and pure coconut oil. It's good for colored hair too. I'm not a fan of buying expensive products for my hair.