Sex Appeal

leyash

I enjoy sex. However, I do not enjoy "getting there." It almost seems too tiring, but once things actually get started, I'm all for it.

Monique Seibel

The problem is sex appeal is so subjective. What one person finds attractive, it not the same as the next. Its hard to say confidence is the key, because a lot of people are attracted to a person who doesn't even realize how attractive he or she might be. Furthermore, some people are turned off by women or men who seem too confident. So it all comes down to personal taste. I personally find it attractive when someone just accepts and loves his or her body, flaws and all.

The problem is sex appeal is so subjective. What one person finds attractive, it not the same as the next. Its hard to say confidence is the key, because a lot of people are attracted to a person who doesn't even realize how attractive he or she might be. Furthermore, some people are turned off by women or men who seem too confident. So it all comes down to personal taste. I personally find it attractive when someone just accepts and loves his or her body, flaws and all.
There's a thin line between confident and arrogant douchebag, though, haha! There's a way to be and feel confident without being Princess Entitled. I'd assume that usually people like that are actually overcompensating for a lack of real confidence.

Lena51

That is so true, different strokes for different folks and I will always try to look my best and be very confident no matter what others may think. I always want to feel that I am very friendly and pleasant to everyone and they will be able to feel that in my smile and just be my natural self. Every one can exude that glow in there smile and there speech. I always love being friendly to everyone and I never turn my nose up at anyone. That shows class and that you are a really nice person. I am always polite and say thank you to anyone. That is real sex appeal, and all you have to do is smile and say hello, it doesn't cost you anything. Not one copper penny.

I think sex appeal has a lot to do with confidence as well. One doesn't really have to be super model gorgeous. But if you have the confidence of a super model then you'll win that sex appeal like how they exude it. :)

shaunche

I think the universal sex appeal is confidence! Confident people are attractive and sexy. Improving your confidence is the best way to increase your sex appeal, in my opinion. You could also improve yourself physically by losing weight, building muscle etc.

beckyv1265

I a
I think the universal sex appeal is confidence! Confident people are attractive and sexy. Improving your confidence is the best way to increase your sex appeal, in my opinion. You could also improve yourself physically by losing weight, building muscle etc.[/quote
I agree with this. I am not that beautiful but I do have avery fun flirty nature. I am not saying a sexual flirty way just flirty and fun nature. I laugh and joke with everyone. I think this is what people find the most attractive about me. People and animals seem to flock to me. My husband thinks its because I am nuts most of the time. I don't have a perfect body I have given birth to 8 children and nursed them but I am comfortable with my chunky ass and don't care if anyone thinks it sexy or not. So I guess it must be the confidence thats attractive.

I think the universal sex appeal is confidence! Confident people are attractive and sexy. Improving your confidence is the best way to increase your sex appeal, in my opinion. You could also improve yourself physically by losing weight, building muscle etc.
In my opinion, losing weight and building muscle are probably good for overall health, but probably won't do much for sex appeal. There are lots of very sexy chunky girls, haha! Unless, of course, losing weight makes someone feel more sexy.

Parker

They are lots of very sexy chunky girls. The confidence of losing weight and knowing you look good gives you an inner glow of sexiness. At least for me. :D

aphil

I think sex appeal starts from within; your thoughts and how you see yourself. When you are comfortable with your own nature, body and sexuality, and are feeling confident and positive about yourself, it tends to deliver to other people. Many people are raised to have feelings of shame and negativity about their sexuality and that sometimes gets in the way. Everyone automatically has sex appeal, it is just a matter of, if it is allowed to flow or is it stagnated.
Health has a big part to play as well, because it effects how you are feeling and how you perform in life.

shaunche

In my opinion, losing weight and building muscle are probably good for overall health, but probably won't do much for sex appeal. There are lots of very sexy chunky girls, haha! Unless, of course, losing weight makes someone feel more sexy.
It will improve your confidence, which will make you feel more sexy and attractive to other people. I do think losing fat and building muscle will increase your sex appeal. Fat is generally considered unappealing and muscle is generally considered appealing. Muscle is a sign of good genes, fat is not.

Lena51

It's not your weight that is causing a problem because there is a lot of men that do not want skin and bones in the bed with them. A lot of men I know wants some meat on there lady and that is not a bad thing. All you have to do is work with what you got and the rest will fall into place. Sex appeal is a frame of mind. If you think you are sexy then the other things will follow.

Lena51

First you have to have a man that you really love to get you there in other words it's no good. A man has to know what he's doing and if he doesn't then it's not going to matter anyway. If he doesn't think you are sexy then go find a real man that does and don't stop until you find him if that's what you want. Don't let a man stop you from thinking you are sexy, because you are and don't let him put you down. He wants you to feel bad about yourself, so you will think no other man will want you.

This is something which can be found naturally. Without this you can have an imbalance of your body and even if you do not have any type of appeal you may think you do and even the nuns have to realize at some point they had this appeal which can give them some satisfaction.

Lena51

You are right girl, even the nuns have a breaking point. Just don't work so hard at first and it will come naturally to you. Just enjoy the feeling of what you are getting and the man will enjoy it also. Don't think about how you look and what you should look like, just enjoy the moments that you are having with him.

Yes, sex appeal is natural. What's unnatural is being fixated on sex appeal. There is a lot more to life than just sex. To think that sex is the be-all and end-all of life is just simply stupid.

writer811

I think all women have a natural sex appeal. Even when you don't try, everything about you draws guys in. You're like living catnip for men lol but no, in all seriousness a woman would have to try very hard to have no sex appeal.

Melissa

My opinion on sex appeal is old and cliche. You really are only as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. I have many male friends who will gawk at ladies on the street and try to pick them up. But once they talk to them and they don't really seem the smartest they just lose all interest.