Sex Appeal

I think sex appeal is good for mental health, as long as your world doesn't revolve around it. But I do believe it's a natural part of life. What is your opinion on sex appeal? Do you think we can do things to naturally boost our sex appeal? Any books or sites and femininity or sex appeal can be listed in this thread. Or if you think you're just "born with it," what are your opinions on that?

You are right, sex appeal is usually something natural. You shouldn't have to force it. Maybe you can take some seduction classes in your area? They have a lot in my city.

I can't imagine a woman needing to take seduction classes. If you're healthy, and have a healthy view of yourself, and have good self esteem, then you're sexy. All women are sexy. Some just don't know it.

Sugarhill

I think the older and more comfortable you become with your body in how it looks and works, the more sex appeal you will have. As you are more aware of what makes you, you, the more people around you are receptive to that person. The same questions that you have about yourself, others also have.

lettuce

You can practice being more confident in your own skin. I think it's important to love the way you look and feel sexy, because being self-concious holds you back in more places than just the bedroom.

Esperahol

If you feel you have it, then you do. Sexual appeal is simply swagger and anyone can get it. I mean you remember Shaba Ranks? He was ten kinds of ugly and women loved him. Look at Lil' Wayne's frog looking behind. Swagger!

chabella

All Lady
If you have to force it, you are going about it all wrong. My mother always told me to flaunt what I have but only when its appropriate. I could have one of my worse days and you would think I was hit by a Mack truck, then on one of my best days you would think I was 10 years younger. ;)

Sage

I think it's more about self-esteem than anything else. If you feel good about yourself then the sex appeal comes naturally. If you feel bad about yourself, however, you could be the most attractive person in the world and the sex appeal still wouldn't show through.

artistry

I have always viewed smart as being sexy. I am very attracted to men who are well versed and can speak to a diverse amount of subjects. Good looking helps, but I love a person who is knowledgeable.

freshfoodie

I think it is all about confidence. At long as you think you have it or can at least fake it until you feel it, you can pull off just about any seduction.

Hyacinth

I think sex appeal comes naturally. If you force to have it, you might end up in the opposite direction. However, I guess there are certain things you can do to boost your confidence and feel better about yourself.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having sex appeal or with wanting to have sex appeal. I mean, isn't that why all us women want to shed a few more pounds - to be just a little sexier than we already are?! ;)

Pat

There is nothing wrong with having sex appeal. You have to feel good about yourself before anyone else will. Self confidence is needed to look good and feel good about yourself and having sex appeal helps.

beckyv1265

I am sexy and I know it. lol Kidding. I think hormones play a role in it as well. We as females excrete certain hormones that drive the men wild. Even when I look like a skanky dish rag men hit on me. I just shake my head in wonder at it.

I think sex appeal comes naturally. If you force to have it, you might end up in the opposite direction. However, I guess there are certain things you can do to boost your confidence and feel better about yourself.
Hyacinth, what would you consider those things that you can do to boost the appeal you already have?

Parker

I think sex appeal is being comfortable with who you are. Being comfortable in your skin. There's nothing wrong with feeling sexy. I working towards that goal.

misumaru15

A big part of sex appeal has to do with how you feel about yourself. You can't have appeal if you lack self esteem. You don't have to have a perfect body. Just being happy in the skin you're in.

I just wonder how some people are obviously sexier than others. You know what I mean. I don't know if that entirely has to do with confidence. If that were the case, then every happy or confident person would be considered sexy. But I don't think that's true. I'm not satisfied with the "we are all winners" approach. It's cute, but it's not real life. I am curious what truly makes a person sexy. I dunno, for example, someone may be as confident as Angelina Jolie, but might not be viewed as sexy as her. What makes the difference, I wonder?

Lena51

I think if we ladies put more bounce to the ounce we can all be sexy. What do you think? When we get ourselves all put together and put more pep in our step, that make us sexy. You know you automatically have confidence in yourself when you are all dressed up with those nice pieces of jewelry that goes with whatever you are wearing and those nice shoes and handbag, hey, you are a real winner at being sexy. Watch the guys go crazy looking, just keep a smile on your sweet little face and you will notice how many guys pay attention. You do have to be friendly and speak or else it is not sexy at all. A lot of women don't speak and I believe that turns guys off, then you wonder why you can't get one. Take notice ladies!

I just wonder how some people are obviously sexier than others. You know what I mean. I don't know if that entirely has to do with confidence. If that were the case, then every happy or confident person would be considered sexy. But I don't think that's true. I'm not satisfied with the "we are all winners" approach. It's cute, but it's not real life. I am curious what truly makes a person sexy. I dunno, for example, someone may be as confident as Angelina Jolie, but might not be viewed as sexy as her. What makes the difference, I wonder?
Well, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are some people who would look at Angelina Jolie and decide that she's not sexy because they don't like thick lips. Or maybe some people prefer redheads over brunettes or brunettes over blondes. I think that's microcosmic, though. There will always be some little thing that somebody does or doesn't prefer. But in general, I really do believe that every woman who can truly and naturally (meaning without faking it) exude Angelina Jolie's confidence is as sexy as she is.