School getting out for summer

DixieMarie

When do your kids get out of school for summer vacation? Ours used to get out near the end of May but this year it is around the 8th of June.

dissn_it

The kids in our area always get of of school for the summer in the first part of June. The seniors in high school are usually able to be done with school before the end of May.

shaunche

My son's last day at school is at the end of May. He has a 6 week break for the summer, lucky boy! When I was at school we broke up at a similar time, it hasn't changed in over 10 years.

rayne

June 8th is our last day too. The summer will be a short one this year because school starts back early in August......so they can get out at the end of May next year.

amy71219

My daugther's last day is May 24 which is early to me since where we used to live they got out end of May/beginning of June.

My kids last day of school here is the 25th of May, but next year it will be later since we are starting school later. I am ready for summer to be here.

Ankh

Yeah mines get out on the 2nd.
I'm dreading it. I don't have anything planned for them, and I just can't find a good camp center. :(

My kids are home schooled so it is when I want them to be out. In fact my kids now have only a couple of lessons left to complete before they are considered done and this is something I am looking forward to have happen to guarantee they are able to finish up the school year and help in the garden!

Mrs. Rogers

My two children get out half day today and this is the last day. We always go back to school the first week in May, though!

I have three kids and babysit two others, so this is my last day of sanity!

HealthyS7

I am dreading when my kids get out of school. I should have been prepared and found some summer programs from them. Now I am kicking myself in the pants.