S*x?

Maternal

I read that having sex on a regular basis is good for your overall health, and I am happy with that. I think it's a fun way of living healthy. :) Just one point, moderation is key. :)

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
yes thats true, it's a fat burner and mood booster lol i remember losing 5 pounds from that, it was like 4 times a day but i don't wanna boast lol

SuzyQ

Hmmmm, four times a day eh? I'm a little old for that but I do agree that sex is a very healthy practice between consenting adults in an emotional relationship and it's good for losing weight. I'd say it's a little difficult to overdose on it though!:D

Nature

for guys an OD on sex is eminent after 6 times hahah when your finished your finished i say

Maternal

yes thats true, it's a fat burner and mood booster lol i remember losing 5 pounds from that,
Haha I chuckled when reading the 5-pound part. So it really works, eh? Having it four times a day must be tiring, but it's better than a 10 mile run?

Joyce

I don't have time to do it four times a day. We used to do it a lot more before kids, it is hit or miss these days with his schedule, it sucks too, because we both enjoy it. We could both use the 5 pound weight loss too, lol

Natural

It's not just good for losing weight but it also helps improve your immune system. Regular intercourse with your partner will make sure that you are healthy physically and emotionally.

Nature

well in that case i must be the most healthy and happy man alive hahahahahahahhaha

Maternal

Yeah, being healthy and happy, what's better than that? Natural I agree, I remember ever reading an article about doing sex regularly (and healthily) improving your immune system.

shyness

Maybe that is what's wrong with me, I'm not getting any... lol! It's all good though, but you are right, a healthy relationship that involves plenty of sex is always a good thing.

Joyce

We don't get nearly as much as we once did, we just went away for the weekend for some much needed "us" time. I find with small children intimacy is harder.

Nature

duty bound with the child in mind, harsh stuff, but thats all fine and dandy, you should still have some time put aside at night or very very early in the morning for some booyaa rodeo. lmao

Joyce

duty bound with the child in mind, harsh stuff, but thats all fine and dandy, you should still have some time put aside at night or very very early in the morning for some booyaa rodeo. lmao
I wish....my husband does weird shifts at work, so that is usually not possible, he is usually so tired he has little or no interest when he gets home.

Nature

change your diets that might help bring the steam back in the bed room, with high energy packed super foods with a high intake of water, i suggested that to my mother and father. there always smiling now, not as grumpy or easily agitated anymore. Job well done Nature! :D yey for me!

CrystalHugger

Well, if it was that simple it would be great but with the wife not feeling well a great deal of the time, it doesn't make for much opportunity. :( But, when she feels well-look out!