Runny nose

freshfoodie

I am so annoyed today because I woke up with a runny nose and it is just about non-stop. I don't have the time to stop every second and blow my nose. Besides that, it is starting to give me a headache. I sure hope that I am not getting a sinus infection.

SoftRain

I hope you aren't either. Runny noses are incredibly annoying. The only good thing about them is that at least you are draining and it's not all congestion.

MissEm

This is the time of year my allergies start kicking up for fall. Do you suffer from spring allergies? Hopefully whatever it is you can find a remedy and start feeling better soon!

Myrrh

I hate having a runny nose. It's pretty annoying that I have to stop whatever I am doing to blow my nose. I do hope you're not getting a sinus infection. Last year, I suffered from sinusitis, and the pain was terrible.

freshfoodie

I woke up this morning even worse. I have a sore throat and a headache now too. It isn't a sinus infection yet, so I hope it stays that way. I do suffer from allergies, they just aren't usually this bad.