Remedies for Diabetes

StingingNettle

Excellent, thanks for the resource! My in-laws both have diabetes and, even though it does not run in my family, I worry a little for my children. Anyway, I'll pass this link on to my mother-in-law. :)

dissn_it

Much appreciated! We know someone with diabetes that has really improved his condition with his diet. We will have to pass along the information to him. This may help him improve even more. Thanks!

Carolynn

Thanks for the information. My husband is a type two diabetic and he was recently laid off so there is no more insurance. When we run out of his meds that's it so we have been looking for alternative therapies to try.

Thank you so much for this information! My father has diabetes and his medicine can be a little pricey. I will pass this information along.

I am definitely going to forward this information to a friend of mine! He was recently diagnosed with diabetes so I know this will prove helpful for him!​

Type-II Diabetes runs in my family, so I'm always interested in reading information about how to treat it or prevent it. Thanks for the link!

shaunche

Type-II Diabetes runs in my family, so I'm always interested in reading information about how to treat it or prevent it. Thanks for the link!
You may have a genetic predisposition to Type II diabetes, but this doesn't mean you will suffer from it. It depends on what you put into your mouth etc - how your genes interact with the environment. I would recommend restricting your carbohydrate intake, eat plenty of protein and natural fats.