Redneck Island - what's next?

freshfoodie

What will these reality TV show producers think of next? They have this show on CMT now called Redneck Island. Think Survivor, redneck style. It was absolutely ridiculous. Does anyone watch it?

rayne

I hate all reality shows. Don't people have anything better to do than watch this trash? If you don't think 95% of the situations are staged, then you need to get a life of your own. Maybe that's why they are so popular. No life!

Cobbler

Nope. I don't watch things like that. Why watch something under the guise of being real when it's obviously scripted? I can watch regular shows that don't make that pretense.

freshfoodie

I don't watch reality TV either it just happened to come on after the CMA's the other day and we were doing other stuff so didn't change the channel. I can't stand reality TV and this is horrible.

Luvkenny

I love reality TV but I haven't seen this. I don't think I would want to watch it. I do love Survivor though. I'm not really into the redneck shows. I think so many networks are switching to reality TV because it is so much cheaper to do.

aunaturel

I'm not really into reality TV, either, although I do like a few shows like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars. I've never been able to get into Survivor, so can't imagine I'd care for a 'redneck' version. Although, if it's funny, it might be better than the original.