New scar

freshfoodie

After bouncing down a few steps and repelling off the edge of my basement stairs, I ended up with a new scar. It runs down my left side from just under my bra line to my hip. It is going to be real pretty come bathing suit season!

Lilly

Ouch! That does not sound like a pleasant experience at all. You can try putting something like Mederma on it to help the scar fade faster.

Primrose

Have you tried vitamin E? After a car accident several years ago, my massage therapist advised me to get vitamin E capsules, clip the ends off and rub on the scar. It worked. The scar is still visible but not as noticeable as it would have been without the "E."

freshfoodie

Yes, I have been using Vitamin E, but it is still going to be a pretty one. Just the sheer size of it is the problem. It is smaller than the original cut, but it is still pretty big.

chabella

All Lady
I have many battle scars but I have never had one that large. What did you land on or is that just from the tossing and turning when you had your slip? The largest I have managed so far is about 4 or 5 inches down the side of my leg.