Naturally slow down aging

hunysukle

There are many ways to prevent aging, some of which involve eating certain healthy foods such as avocados, tomatoes and apples. Staying out of the sun and reducing stress levels can also slow down aging.

artistry

Moderate exercise, drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated, building up your immune system. Taking adequate supplements and trying to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.

I am not a fan of anti-aging pills or even creams. It's really best to have a lifestyle check than rely on chemicals. I would also suggest that avoiding to use make ups for ladies will definitely help on the aging process. :)

Getting exercise, drinking plenty of water, having a good active social life, taking your vitamins and eating healthy will all contribute to aging slowly.

Exercising, eating healthy and drinking lots of water are all the basic components of naturally slowing down the aging process. I really wouldn't use chemicals just to get rid of a few wrinkles.

shaunche

Slowing down the aging process is fairly simple. Avoid things that age you! The worst culprits for aging are smoking, alcohol, stress, skin damage from the sun, and processed food.

Eat natural food, drink water, exercise regularly, reduce your stress levels, and you will look younger.

Lena51

I believe that you are right. Avoid thing that stress you out and foods etc. and only eat healthy fresh foods. It really don't take much to make a meal for yourself. We all eat to much food and it is not even necessary to live. Just think about that for a moment! If you drink more water that your body needs you won't be as hungry and will stay fuller if you eat the proper food.

Randomhero

There are many ways to prevent aging, some of which involve eating certain healthy foods such as avocados, tomatoes and apples. Staying out of the sun and reducing stress levels can also slow down aging.
I was also reading on this website that Aloe Vera can help to reduce signs of aging. I've been using it for a while and I didnt even know that was also a benefit of using it :) Its a pretty awesome little herb!

GGGuardian

I think moderate exercise and lots of anti-oxidants may help naturally slow the process. Remember also you are what you eat so eat healthy!

Staying hydrated is a must. Eat natural foods, fruits, vegetables, and foods high in Omega 3. Use natural skin products (grape seed oil, olive oil, shea butter, witch hazel, etc) instead of using synthetic products. Get plenty of beauty rest!

ssamcd

All of the above are excellent tips for slowing down the aging process. I also read the vitamin A foods are good for treating age-reversal. Food with vitamin A is carrots, apricots, nectarine, sweet potatoes, spinach, broccoli and collards. I think your lifestyle also is a major factor of aging. Smoking, drinking, too much partying, not enough sleep, stress and too much work ages people also.:)

Waynefire

These are all great tips, but I personally do not care if I age. I think when you age it shows that you have experienced life and not tried to avoid anything which could make you older.

Although, I think proper eating and exercise are important. Some of the aging process is in the genes. Look at your family and that will give you an indication of how you will age. You can definitely help the situation.

Exercising regularly and taking in the right vitamins for our body would do the trick. I heard the berries are also awesome when it comes to this. The more they grow on a higher ground, the more effective they are as agents for anti-aging.

We're all going to get old if we don't die first. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of old age. We can't slow down the aging process. All we can do is stay healthy.