Natural Breast Enhancement

When I was in high school, I was obsessed with my breast size, especially in relation to other girls my age. Now, as an adult, I couldn't care less, but I remember reading about a natural breast enhancement years ago, and I was wondering if anyone else has heard about it. If I remember correctly, it was a special bra that had to be worn 10 or 12 hours a day, for something like 6 or 8 weeks straight. The bra was supposed to put constant suction on the chest region and over time, the suction supposedly stretched the skin and this somehow (allegedly) caused new breast tissue to develop. Has anyone else heard of this?

I have honestly never heard of this and would find it hard to believe. I guess it could be valid, but I guess I would think that you would hear more people doing it if it truly was a natural way to get larger breasts. I, like you, could care less about the size of mine, and actually prefer them smaller. When I was breastfeeding my youngest, I hated how large mine got (my husband was happy)...then was so happy when they went back to normal (and was asked "where did they go!?)! Good luck if you find it though!

wanderingherb

Oh. Picture this, aggravated woman pulling hair out on each side with a puff of smoke above head.

Gosh darnit. Our outside bodies are what they are. If we are overweight it will affect us internally. But, this breast "enlarger" Sounds to me its going to pull the breast but then what happens? South at an early age, damaged breast tissue? On and On.

We are all beautiful just the way we are. I cannot believe the peer stress on the "beauty" or "perfect" body industry. Holy smokes. We need to focus inwardly ensuring we have a healthy body. :) Just my opinion!

Hyacinth

I haven't heard about this special bra before. I just wonder if it is a safe method to use to enhance one's breast size. I have read that there are exercises that lift or tone the muscles that hold the breast thereby giving the breasts a bigger appearance.

Something about that sounds really disturbing to me. First of all, one's breast size shouldn't be changeable by an external source... and doesn't need to be changed. Everyone's breasts are perfect. Period. Second of all... suction? That really sounds like one of those things that causes more damage than good.

misumaru15

I think I have heard of this thing. It's a noggleberry or something berry. I guess women always want bigger bosoms. I heard a story on the radio that said that men are more attracted to a natural bottom than they are larger breasts. I can do that. It's easier to do squats.

Anna T

I don't think these natural solutions for breast enhancement work that well, unfortunately. The results would probably be extremely minute, if there were any at all.

That said, I'm usually up for trying these kinds of things just to see! You never know :)

amy71219

I think I remember hearing about this before. If it's what I was thinking of you had to wear it all the time and it was uncomfortable and not attractive and there was very little change. I doubt it would really work but I'm sure there are tons of women willing to waste their money.

lettuce

I haven't heard of that (only the bogus pills), but it sounds painful and like it would stretch out your skin at best. The only "natural" ways to pump up your booby size are to either gain weight, get pregnant, or lift weights and work your pecs.

I haven't heard of that (only the bogus pills), but it sounds painful and like it would stretch out your skin at best. The only "natural" ways to pump up your booby size are to either gain weight, get pregnant, or lift weights and work your pecs.
Of course, these would not necessarily give you the desired effect either. Trying to gain weight purposefully will either cause you to look more muscular or more fat than you want to. Getting pregnant will only make your breasts bigger temporarily... and then what do you do with the kid afterwards, haha?

artistry

I have never heard of this type of bra. But it does painful and could possibly, as someone else mentioned, damage one's breast tissue over the long term. Much better and safer probably to do exercises to try to enhance the breast size.

I don't about this special bra and I'm also kind of cautious when it comes to buying bras with promises like that, they could be harmful at some point. But to enhance your breast naturally, there are actually workout exercises that could help you with that. You could ask your local gym trainer and I'm sure that they will be glad to share you that secret. :)

Yeah, like many of you have already pointed out, when I first heard about that bra, I was concerned about safe it would be to use it and, quite frankly, skeptical that it would even work. However, the fact that I couldn't remember what it was called started driving me crazy (haha!) so I Google'd "breast enhancing bra" and found it; it's the BRAVA system. It was featured in ELLE magazine, if that means anything, and it runs around $1000. You have to wear it 10 hours a day for at least 10 weeks straight, but if you do, supposedly it will increase your breast size by 1 full cup.

hunysukle

I've done a lot of research on natural breast enhancement and it seems like there are very few viable options. Yes, some pills do increase breast size, but I doubt if they are all natural. I dislike the thought of taking questionable pills. I think the only way is to do chest exercises to increase the muscles under the breast, which can make them look larger. Other than that, there are always miracle bras that make breasts looks fuller.

I have no idea how to have bigger breasts the natural way apart from getting pregnant! hahaha My breast size is 34-B and when I got preggy? It raised all the way up to 40-A, it was that big because I breastfed after I gave birth. Unfortunately, it was just temporary. Now, its back to normal!haha

xtina3907

I have never heard of this. It seems very uncomfortable to me. Every woman should be happy with their body the way God made it!

CityGirlLuv

I guess naturally, the only way I know of any item to enhance my breasts would be MSM. It didn't enhance them that much and I don't even take MSM for that benefit; however, it's just a known "side-effect" involved in taking it. I don't advise to take it for that purpose though because what works for some, may not work for others. But I'm comfortable with the size they are. I don't even obsess over them.

konstantina

Yeap! I m the girl you are looking for. I remember this, I also remember the brand but I don't know if I can post it (pm me if you need to), but I also remember that I did a little research because I wanted to write an article about it and almost ALL reviews were really bad. They said that it actually worked, but after a while your breast would be saggy and 'fall'. You then reached a point where you had to wear this bra all the time. So, don't you prefer your small, perky, sexy breast all of a sudden? :)

It is not advisable to wear tight-fitting bras for long periods of time. This can tighten and even block the lymphatic and blood flow of your breasts. We have been taught that this is linked to breast cancer. I don't know how true this is, but I believe that any part of the body which would be deprived of blood for a long time will be in serious danger.