Low-cost chiropractic care

Lyra

I really need to see a chiropractor but my insurance no longer covers it. A friend suggested that I find out if there is a school of chiropractic that offers care at a lowered cost, like a dental school. Anyone know if that option exists?

iampeebs

Lyra, where are you located? Many chiropractors offer affordable care for the uninsured and sometimes they offer the first appointment at no cost to get you in the door. I would call around your area and speak to the receptionists as they should be able to let you know what their office can do for you. Some will not talk prices until you go in, but if the appointment is complimentary, then go for it.

krisnaturalgal

I had never thought of seeing if chiropractic schools offer services at lower like some denistry and such schools do. That is something I would have to see if it is really available. I agree that many chiropractors have fair rates for individuals without insurance. There are some who will even offer you an initial consultation without a charge. This can sometimes even include scans and such that you might need.