love this weather

wonderfuls

I think that groundhog is an idiot, we have had seriously amazing weather this week. I am surprised today its even going to hit almost 70. I am totally okay with this "winter".

DixieMarie

We have had some really great weather this winter also, I hope it holds out. It has been pretty cool in the mornings the past several days but has warmed up to the middle/late seventies in the afternoon. Can't beat that!

freshfoodie

I was also surprised they said 6 more weeks of winter, but I will take this winter. We had temperatures in the mid 60's and it is usually in single digits this time of year.

Myrrh

I have heard some people say that it doesn't feel like it's winter because of the weather. I kind of miss the snow though :D, but I'm okay with this 'type' of winter. Late this afternoon, we were able to just walk going to an aunt's apartment which is two-bus stops away from our place.

wonderfuls

We actually had to turn the A/C on! Can you believe that? The downstairs gets a little warm (enough for shorts) but the upstairs is burning up and you almost want to strip down to the bitties when sleeping at night. I hope summer is not too bad thinking about it now.

artistry

This winter has been fantastic, the temperature one day was around 84 degrees, in March. It was a beautiful winter. I am just wondering what the summer will be like.

I am absolutely loving the weather as well. I feel so productive these days and my sleep has turned back to normal. I'm glad these days are getting better so far.

dissn_it

I think the groundhog must have been talking about our area, we still have some snow on the mountain tops near us! Down lower, we are finally starting to enjoy warmer temps and staying above freezing at night.

It was in the mid 70s here and I love it. I didn't get to get out as much as I wanted but it was nice to have my windows open and feel the fresh air. And I do love the mild winter we've had this year.

TheCause

Here in Kentucky we hardly had a Winter anyway.
Where it is normally 5-15 degrees for over a month most of the time, it only dropped to 13 once. It got up to 70 right before Christmas.

I'm liking the weather as well though. It is great outdoor activity type weather.

Luvkenny

Here in NY it was warm in February too. We had very little snow all winter long. We did have a snow storm in April (late) and people complained. I was shocked! Complained when we had a mild winter. Yesterday here it was 86 and today it's supposed to be the same. Very warm weather for mid May.

artistry

It continues to be great weather, no rain, it's sunny and mild outside. This would be great straight, through the summer. But we know change will be here soon.

We had the mildest winter yet I think here in Texas. And although we are hitting the 90's right now, this time last year we were already into triple digits. I am loving this weather right now and hopefully it won't get as hot this summer as it was last year. It was just downright miserable.

TheCause

Here in NY it was warm in February too. We had very little snow all winter long. We did have a snow storm in April (late) and people complained. I was shocked! Complained when we had a mild winter. Yesterday here it was 86 and today it's supposed to be the same. Very warm weather for mid May.
We skipped the late April snow, but like I said it was 70 degrees right before Christmas.
As I said, it only got down below 15 degrees twice instead of staying there for over a month.

The only problem with this is, the Winter kills bugs like mosquitoes. It freezes their blood and it kills them.
There might be a whole lot more bugs this summer.

Esperahol

So where are ya'll kicking it? I'm in Georgia and I am dying from the heat at this point. I mean it hasn't hit 90 yet, but not for lack of trying.

artistry

We are now in June and the weather as simply beautiful. It is a bit cool but sunny, and I wish this would last for a long time. Cheers.

The weather has actually been quite more pleasant than I've been expecting it to be as well. I'm glad others are also enjoying it. Apparently, this year has been a very interesting year according to weather results from all previous years. I'm okay with the change though, I feel like it's one for the better, so far at least.

save27

Recently here it has been very nice up until the late afternoon, when the ominous thunderstorm clouds come and it starts getting really windy.

ssamcd

I love this weather also. I love to be working outside. Planting flowers, cleaning the outside of the windows. Planning projects. I am planning of painting the front and side of my house and plastering the back of it this year. Hope we keep having this great weather.

chabella

All Lady
I think all of the weather places are just guessing at this point. All week long we hear things like tornado and random showers. We managed a sprinkle that lasted all of 15 minutes Monday morning and that was it.