Losing weight finally!

freshfoodie

I downloaded an app for my Android that is finally helping me stay on track. I have lost 4 pounds in just under 2 weeks and I am on track to be back to my normal 125 before bikini weather hits! I am so excited.

SoftRain

That is fantastic! Good for you! My weight is not dropping as quickly but it is nice to lose it. What app are you using? :)

lettuce

Congrats! Dropping pounds can be difficult, so it's always refreshing when we find methods that work for us! I think maintaining a healthy weight is a journey - not a destination.

Brea

I am going to need the name of that App soon, because I just can not stop eating Cadbury Caramel Eggs! I have the biggest sweet tooth, and it is always my downfall.

SoftRain

I know what you mean, Brea. I have a major sweet tooth too and not getting chocolate or some other sweet can actually make me very depressed. It's a huge challenge.

2Nature

Great for you! I think most of us dropped weight during winter. I usually gain a lot of weight during this period but I guess my appetite was lower than usual.

Kiki

Oh, can you tell me which Android app did you downloaded? Oh I'm really interested, My weight is okay, but I think I gain some weight during winter haha. Good luck and congratulations, It's always good to live a life with a controled weight, you feel very well.

freshfoodie

The app is called Lose It and it also has a website. You can set up an account and then you can access your info from the app or the web. I am down 6 pounds total now and have about 15 to go. I have already dropped at least one pant size so I am ready to keep going. I used to have a sweet tooth too but I have found that after I don't have it for awhile, I don't crave it anymore. Also you don't have to completely cut them out, just cut back.

save27

That is so good! I am glad that you are committed and hope that you can have success and reach your goals!

clewand550

I downloaded an app for my Android that is finally helping me stay on track. I have lost 4 pounds in just under 2 weeks and I am on track to be back to my normal 125 before bikini weather hits! I am so excited.
Congratulations on your weight loss. I really wish that I could lose some unwanted weight. What is the name of the app that you are using on your android? I have an android and I am very interested in checking out the app for my phone too.

toofillout

Congratulations!! If you lost six pounds you can lose fifteen. Stay motivated and you will crush your goal and be back in your bikini in no time.

Trudy

I need to get into better shape before a September wedding. I don't want to spend all that money on clothing unless I can get it in a size or two smaller. I'm going to check out the site today. Thanks for sharing it.

meowcow

Congratulations! That is great to hear. Who knew apps can even help with fitness issues? I guess that's why they say there's an app for everything, right? Good luck to you and keep up the good work!

melaniedupris

Congratulations on the weight loss! I've never heard of that app but it sure does sound helpful. However, what are you doing to lose the weight? what kind of exercise routine or diet?

clewand550

That is awesome. I am very happy for you. Can I ask you what the app is? I would like to take a look at it myself to see if it helps me out any. Keep up the good work.

freshfoodie

Lose It is the name of the app (and corresponding website). Basically I told the app I wanted to lose 2 pounds per week and it told me what my net calories (ones consumed -ones burned) should be per day to reach that goal. I eat healthy normally it is just forcing me to reevaluate the portion sizes of what I eat. I also have to really think about what I want to eat as some things have far less calories and I can eat more of them. (i.e. I can eat as much fresh veggies as I want and still not get much over 200 calories but I can only have about 4 oz of chicken and get the same) As for exercise, I haven't been doing much but I walk every day and rollerblade when it is nice enough. If I am going to be over for my calorie intake for the day I will hop on my stationary bike for a bit. I am a fairly active person anyway so I don't really need to do too much extra.

Lcd975

That's great! The App sounds awesome and now that I have a real honest review to base it on, I will definitely trying it out. It sounds like it really motivates you to stay on track and that's what I need the most. Congrats and I wish you continued success!

xtina3907

Congratulations! I have been trying to loose weight also. I have lost about 5 pounds in two weeks. We don't have very long left until bikini season. But I bet we both can do it. It's pretty simple when you put your mind to it. I always get a craving for some french fries though. That's the hard part.

freshfoodie

I am done a total of 8 now, I am pretty excited. I have learned not to deprive myself, I just do it in a healthier way. If you want fries, try making homemade baked ones. That way they are healthy but you still get your fix.

chabella

All Lady
I was recently reading about the calories per week (dropping) it takes to lose a pound, so even at 1lb per week or 1/2 its still a great achievement. I have been working for what seems like forever and I am in year two, so far so good. I am within ten pounds of my goal.