Laugh

greentea

I think it's one of the easiest and most enjoyable practices we can do. Some researches have reported many benefits of laugh. Do you set a schedule for this "exercise"? :D

Glinda

There is a reason why they say laughter is the best medicine. I think a positive attitude goes a long way in our healing processes.

I don't think you schedule time for laughter. It's something that has to come naturally.

Janet

I remember reading a statistic that children laughed something like 200 times a day while most adults laughed on average 7 times a day.

This is why I love children and I always try to spend some time around them often, whether it's from tutoring or volunteering because they keep me laughing.

Charmaine

If you want to laugh, just watch the movie God Must Be Crazy. It works for me especially after long day in the office. Laughing removes all my stress and over-fatigue. One more thing, I laugh out loud when someone farted.:D

smellsrfun

Of course I take time out to laugh all the time. Laughter is the best medicine for everything. It is a great stress relief and the cheapest and easiest way too.

Treehugger

I don't set a schedule for this per se but I am in the habit of laughing when I feel bad. I put in a really funny movie or watch a fun show and it does help me to feel better.

Charity

I am not a person that laughs a lot. I am not sure why, belly laughs are few and far between. I should take time out and watch some funny movies. Maybe that will relieve my stress.

Walter

If you want to laugh, just watch the movie God Must Be Crazy. It works for me especially after long day in the office. Laughing removes all my stress and over-fatigue. One more thing, I laugh out loud when someone farted.:D
I like the movie, especially the first one. I think I have watched it more than five time and it never fails to make me laugh. The other movie I would see if I need to laugh is The Simpsons.

want2learn

I laugh all the time but I have a nearly 17 month old daughter and she is always laughing and cracks me and my husband up too.