Increase Libido

Janet

I have recognized it's gone down as of late and I don't think it's due to stress. Would you guys recommend any treatments to increase libido?

SuzyQ

There is something called Horny Goat Weed sold by the store where I buy my herbal supplements and it's recommended for just this although as I haven't tried it I can't vouch for it. It's a herbal supplement so why not give it a go?

SilverVeil

Try this

I've had that happen, stress, kids, anger. It's probably hormonal. Try Damiana or Don Quaiy. The first is acts to stimulate the uterus and the second stimulates those hormones. Worked for me. Good luck.

herbalhannah

Sarsaparilla is supposed to be really good. It is a tonic for your whole body but really helps with sexual function. It is an interesting herb, it's used in making root-beer, on a side not, so it smells nice too.

spock

First and foremost, stop worrying and start seeing the reality around you. Try to be stress free and do some light physical exercises everyday. Walking, jogging and swimming will do a world of good to you. Finally, you can take medicines containing herbs like ginseng, and ashwagandha. Just search the net and you will get all the details. Take a few walnuts, almonds and cashew nuts daily. Watermelon is also good for increasing your libido. Try these and do let me know. Take care.

Clover

Maybe it's not you. Maybe it's your significant other. Everybody gets stressed and that's when the other person is supposed to step up to the plate and function. His job is always to be served; he has to serve too.

biggy

There are many medicines to increase one's libido. But, majority of them are just energy boosters. Well, have you tried the latest medicine which is stated to be highly effective? I've heard a lot about it and according to reports it's scientifically proven. Well, I myself have not used it. So, I can't speak from personal experience. May be there are others who can give their views on the subject.