Husband Irritable

Aletha

We have been having a lot of stress and I swear I'm going to beat him if he doesn't settle down. I've had it and I think we both need a time out. He treats me like a child and I don't like it. I think I'm going to bed. :(

freshfoodie

They do get irritable sometimes don't they? I have figured out that it is best to just walk away before I say something I might regret. I do let him know what he did to upset me but I leave it at that. He usually thinks it over, realizes what he did wrong and apologizes.

SoftRain

My husband was a bear yesterday. It was understandable because he is sick, but you know what? I am too. We sniped at each other a few times and I bit my tongue a lot.

We snuggled up later on, which seemed to help.

chabella

All Lady
Most times when mine gets irritable I just beat him, kidding of course. Spouses (parents or not) sometimes need their own down time, sounds like you both need it along with a good heart to heart in order to patch things up and lay everything on the table.

Luvkenny

Oh no! Well when my gets irritable I just go to another room or leave the house. Most of the time though when he is cranky he heads to the garage! Why is he so cranky?

Sage

Glad to know I'm not the only one who sometimes has a cranky husband. I usually say he's got a bee in his bonnet. He just gets in these moods and you can see it coming.