Herbs To Cure Male Impotence

Natural

I don't have impotence but I'm wondering if there is an herb that can cure male impotence? There are drugs for treating for male impotence but it has side effects which is really bad for us males. And the drug's effect will last only for a while.

jason

Have a great day
Ginseng is said to help with male sexual dysfunction. You will want the root not the leaf.

calvindoyle

I don't have impotence but I'm wondering if there is an herb that can cure male impotence? There are drugs for treating for male impotence but it has side effects which is really bad for us males. And the drug's effect will last only for a while.
I don't agree with you friend. The effect of Impotence drugs lasts longer than any other medicines. I am using kamagra from so many time and its quite helpful for me. I used to stay active with my partner about 1 hour or even more. My girlfriend is totally satisfied with me even.

spock

One of the best herbs for curing male impotence is Ginseng. It's available in the market in capsule form too. There is also another herb 'Ashwagandha' which is also available in capsule form. These two herbs are found to be effective in combating male impotence.