Hair dye

artistry

As someone said a henna might be a good idea. I would try to get a product with as few chemical ingredients, as I could, as the danger is the penetration of the dye through the scalp to the brain, is unsafe..

HealthyS7

Henna is better for you and safer, but it really smells. I just embrace my wild white hairs. I would rather use a quick root touch up instead of dying all of my hair.

I was told to give my hair a rest for at least 6 months before dyeing it again. It's also best if it undergoes treatment such as hair spa and cellophane before coloring it to prevent damaging your hair. Mayonnaise is also good for your hair and scalp! Applying it before coloring will result to a healthier hair I was told.

I would consider trying a henna. I don't know how well it would take on the blond, but I imagine it would take really well. Henna is much more gentle to your hair then commercial hair dye.
When you buy henna, make sure that you get the original product. The original product is a leaf. It is dried and ground into small bits before it is packed. When you mix it with water, it will look green. However after you apply it to your hair and leave it to dry for at least an hour before washing it off, the resulting dye is a dark brown.

If you get any other color, then you are not using the original henna.