Florals or fruits?

Basil Nut

This is a hard one. If you could choose one scent to be left with out of all Nature's gifts, what would it be? I love the smell of vanilla, cucumber and gardenia. Orange and lemon are favorites, too. My choice would have to be vanilla, though giving up lemon in the kitchen would be difficult.

Kaybee517

I like vanilla, gardenia or jasmine scents. Hmm...if I had one choice I suppose I would go with vanilla. It's my tried and true go to scent. I love the warm inviting scent.

gina121

I'm a great fan of the sandalwood essential oil, the one that comes from Asia. It is exotic and very soothing to the senses. Lavender is my next best.

Luvkenny

Cinnamon and apples are my 2 favorite smells so I would go with fruits. I'm not a floral fan at all. Flower scents drive my allergies crazy!

Basil Nut

I'd forgotten all about the sandalwood scent. This reminds me to look for it in a candle the next time I'm shopping. I love sandalwood, too. Fall is coming, and the cinnamon/apple/pumpkin spice are all on the menu.

claudine

I'm torn up between rose scent and vanilla scent. I just love them both so much! Vanilla is very sweet and feminine, it always makes me feel at home and when I smell it, it's almost like eating cookies. But if I really had to choose, I'd go with rose. I can't imagine world without roses.

I'm more a fruit lover I don't like floral scents maybe because it reminds me of my allergies idk. Fruits smell more feminine to me.

gar

I like lemon in the bathroom and toilet. It always feel like the air there isn't polluted lol. What I do sometimes is buy some lemons or simply orange and peel them, i will then take all those skins in a bowl and put the bowl inside the bathroom.

iampeebs

I am a fruity girl all the way, but do enjoy some fruity florals. Orange is my favorite scent and love it in anything from cleaner, to candles to body spray. I do love how brands are combining more often these days.

You're right, this is definitely a difficult question, haha! I like a variety. I like lavender and jasmine, but then I also like citrus scents and vanilla... I think if I had to pick one, though, it would be lavender.

Jessi

Definitely not florals. Flowery smells make me nauseous.

I would go with fruity smells, I suppose, although they tend to be too sweet for me. Vanilla isn't too bad, though, and I use it a fair bit.

bettyblue

I would also vote for vanilla, I can live without floral scents. I would definitely miss lavender, but as I said in the other thread rose oil gives me headache and the rest is usually too nauseating for me. Citrus is always my favorite for shower gel, soap or shampoo. Cocoa, coconut, I love them too. It's so good though that we don't have to make this tough choice ;)

Sage

If I could only choose one, I guess it would have to be lavender. I don't like sweet smells, so no vanilla or rose scents for me.

Hyacinth

I love both floral and fruity scents but if I had to choose one it would be cucumber. I like the light and mild scent of cucumber. It's cool and refreshing.