Favorite movies?

smellsrfun

I find watching good movies really relaxes me and it's something I enjoy doing on a rainy day like today.
How about we talk about our favorite movies that way we can each get some new ones to add to the must-see list.

Glinda

My rainy day movies are any from the Harry Potter series. I have seen them all a hundred times and I never get bored with them. When I want to completely unwind, I pop Harry Potter in the DVD player.

CindyJ

I just watched Sweet Home Alabama on television yesterday(and it was a rainy day) and realized that it makes me smile every time I see it. Nothing like a good comedy on a dreary day.

smellsrfun

I've watched Sweet Home ALabama about 25 times.... and I've watched Coyote Ugly as many times. My daughter loves Harry Potter, I'm not a huge fan!

SuzyQ

One that I like watching over again is The Green Mile but it always makes me cry and sends shivers down my spine. I also enjoy reading the book.

Janet

I love Bollywood films. They are very reflective on Indian culture, very festive. I like the fact that they are becoming a bit more accepted outside of Asia.

greentea

I am not a big fan of Bollywood movies. They are great in reflecting Indian culture, but they are just way too long. You have to spend at least 3 hours to watch a Bollywood movie.

chabella

All Lady
Of all time or just something new and recent? Avatar was not that bad but I did hate the ticket prices. Movies at home just recently we watched Sherlock Holmes (the one from last year) and that was okay. I guess I can not pick just one.

Treehugger

I haven't been out to a movie in about a year, it is just way too expensive for my family. We rent movies all the time though. I love comedies because if I am in a bad mood they usually help.

smellsrfun

We go to the movie theater often. It is expensive but it's a fun outing. I have not seen Avatar and I don't really want to. Was it super?
I loved all the Twilight movies so far. I can't wait for Eclipse.