Fave summer drink?

Jasmyne

Do you have a favorite drink in the Summer?

OK, I'm not talking booze, but admit I'm a sucker for an ice cold beer.

I make iced tea from herbs in the garden. Catnip (lemon), bee balm, lemon balm, and a tiny itty bit of peppermint, get steeped, honey and lemon added, and then I let it get cold in the fridge.

I've turned my family into a bunch of "tea-grannies", this mild-flavored concoction is a major hit.

What's your favorite thing to slurp on in the Summer?

I<3Peppermint

It's gotta be iced tea for me. We make sun tea pretty much all summer and as far into the fall as we can. It's perfect and a wonderful cool drink when it's hot as blue blazes out.

boobah

Last year I was an Iced Tea Addict. This year I am addicted to 100% natural cold grape juice. I think my body must need the vitamin C.

question

My favorite summer drink is water. If I am not drinking water then you will find me drinking a nice cold glass of ice tea sweetened with Stevia.

Jasmyne

I don't have stevia in the yard, YET. That is on the list of things I want, and for the reason of calorie-free sweetening of things like iced teas.

I may give a whirl at making one with rose-water... I'm still debating if the taste will suit my palate, though.

enthusiast

I love iced raspberry tea with lemon, but almost any herbal tea is good. I don't have stevia, either, so I sweeten it with honey or nothing at all.

jason

Have a great day
I make iced tea from herbs in the garden. Catnip (lemon), bee balm, lemon balm, and a tiny itty bit of peppermint, get steeped, honey and lemon added, and then I let it get cold in the fridge.
How much water do you use? It sounds good. Do you make it in the sun?

I'm a sucker for sweet ice tea, but all the sugar is not good. I'm working hard on kicking my soda habit. Was doing good until the past month being on the road.