Exercise

captain

Nobody has touch this topic yet so I would like to start it. This is one of the healthy practices that everyone can do whatever beliefs you may have. How often do you exercise and what kind of exercise are you doing?

jason

Have a great day
I'm trying my best to get in 5 days a week of exercise. My biggest problem is joint pains, too many years of working in a warehouse. So I switch exercises. I have a treadmill, bicycle, and kayak. If I had the room I would get a row machine, and/or a small home gym unit. I also try to get some hikes in there. I find I do them more if I can switch things up.

greentea

I am too lazy to do those vigorous exercises so I chose yoga for my daily practice. I do it either in the morning or evening or both. As a low impact "exercise", yoga doesn't train muscles so much as the other exercises do, so it's OK to do yoga everyday.

Janet

I exercise at least 4 days a week. I always do cardio in the form of running or swimming and I always do some type of resistance training exercise during each workout session.

Glinda

I do aerobics five to six days a week. I have a bunch of different work out DVDs that I alternate between and then I throw in some step routines here and there.

chabella

All Lady
I can relate on the joint issues, and I have the back issues to go along with it (so one pain is not lonely, ha). Really though I wish there was a better way to get back into shape, I still feel "too heavy" if that makes sense. If it doesn't, you might not have experienced it the way I did, one day it just kicks in and you go "man my back side feels heavier than it used to" - that is what I am talking about. :rolleyes: