Eating organic?

CindyJ

Do you try and use organic products when they are available? I admit, sometimes the higher prices keep me from buying, but more and more I am finding myself reaching for the organic products when I see them as an option.

Janet

I love eating organic, but the best organic foods or the ones grown from your own home. I had the luxury of having parents who grew their own produce so I did not know what store brought produce tasted like until I got older. Have you ever thought of starting a garden to curb the organic foods grocery store prices?

greentea

Yes I know the advantages of organic food over the non organic one, and the only thing keeping me from shopping it is the price. I think it just follow the supply and demand law. I hope more farmers go organic so that there is more organic food available on the market.

Treehugger

If I can afford them that week I do. I also go to the farmer's market here because there are a few organic farms that sell things there. I am just now starting to get green beans out of my garden which is all organic.

Charity

I take care of a lady who eats all organic. She says she is so much healthier for it. The organic food in the stores around me are outrageous in price.

Aloha2U

I only eat organic, thanks to getting a major allergic reaction that left me breaking out in rash left and right from last summer. What ever the doctors gave me never helped nor worked at all. So I took it upon myself to start healing me on my own by going organic. Although organic is expensive I am finding out that nowadays the prices of regular grocery franken foods (GMO's) are currently the same price if not more now, the other difference is that organic has made an extreme difference in my health by leaps and bounds versus GMO foods.

But you really need to be selective when purchasing organic goods or you could be spending a lot more money than you really want and need to. Having an edible garden has helped as well, it's the only way to go especially with the rising cost in food now. Organic food prices here in Hawaii are simply insane but the GMO foods are becoming parallel in prices as well.

Now that I am fully organic it's hard to go back to the way I used to eat. My hubby eats organic too but he's not fully organic. Having knowledge about what you put in your body helps a great deal as well. We have been off of fast foods for about 2 years now and I have been off of soda's for over 15 years. I drink mostly herbals teas hot and cold and water. Although I do love to drink sambazon acai ilixhir drinks and the blueberry acai drink that they produce. I also drink this Noni drink daily that helps me with my skin dramatically. So everything I drink is organic as well. I just love organic it has helped me greatly.