Does The Weather Bother You

I tend to get sore when the weather is changing. I know this is because I have a partially torn ACL, but will not get it fixed. However, my husband broke his back and if the weather has storms coming he can barely move because of the pain he is in.

Jenene

I am thrilled when we have a thunder storm. I enjoy the soothing sound of rain and the crisp chill that forces me to put on some socks. I like to turn off all the lights and watch the lightening flash through my windows. Storms are a comfort to me that forces me to settle down and enjoy some quite time.

Ankh

Yea sometimes rain makes me feel a little sick.
I think its the way it smells, it just makes me ill.

Jailynnsgrandma

I find that when there is a low pressure system moving in or a drastic change in weather is approaching, I can feel it coming. My back gets sore and my neck and shoulders seem to tighten up. At times, I even get a migraine. Does anyone else suffer?
I have recently noticed that I have more aches and pains during these times. Usually my back and for some reason my ankle will start to ache. Not fun.

TheCause

I know a lot of this is do to arthritis. I am 23, and dont have those problems yet. However, I used to skateboard 8+ hours a day when I was younger, for about 4 years. This included "jumping" off of 7 ft high walls, and landing on your feet a lot of times.

My body is pretty broke since I have gotten older. I expect to have these problems one day.

xenon

I love all sorts of weather except for the Wind. It gets up my nose in my ears and it really makes me cranky. Maybe that's why I live in a mostly windless mountain retreat.

xtinguish

Sometimes I can sense when weather is coming. Not usually but I might get a slight headache or something like that. I know my sister gets aches in her knees when it's about to rain.

Sugarhill

Yes. I have a few injuries that have turned me into a weather predictor. It isn't too difficult or painful, but I can definitely tell within my body when there are changes in the temperature or weather pattern on the way.

Esperahol

I generally feel better when a storm rolls in as my body relaxes and I find my insomnia easing at least slightly.

GGGuardian

Personally when there is a lot of smog in the air around my town I tend to feel stomach pains. The smog really messes up my sinuses and breathing also.

Gosh i thought i was imagining things but yest i can feel bad weather and my mood changes. i have become more sensitive as i get older too.

mecallatress

I have heard of many people's bodies aching due to the change in the weather. They were mainly joint problems. However, I have never noticed anything like that happening to me. It might have, but I was not paying that much attention to it.

dziomek

I feel more achy when the weather is going to change. It doesn't necessarily mean it's going to get worse though. I find the heat sometimes bothers me more than the cold. I hadn't attributed it to the low pressure or high pressure systems going through, but it does make sense.

Laurasav

Most people I know are affected by the weather. I hate gloomy, rainy days. Not only do I feel more aches and pains, I also struggle with depression more during those times. I feel pretty lousy all winter long too, since winters are pretty long in Michigan. I'd like to move somewhere warm, sunny and dry. That would be "happy" weather, I think! :cool:

I hate the weather changing! It tends to play havoc with my legs and in particular my knees. I know this is from an old track injury, but still does not make it any less painful!

2Nature

The weather does have an influence on me. But I don't feel any pain in the joints or muscles but rather a mood change.