Does The Weather Bother You

strawberry

I find that when there is a low pressure system moving in or a drastic change in weather is approaching, I can feel it coming. My back gets sore and my neck and shoulders seem to tighten up. At times, I even get a migraine. Does anyone else suffer?

hunysukle

Yes, I sometimes suffer from the weather. My back and neck tend to tense up when pressure levels in the atmosphere rise. Sometimes I get headaches when humidity levels are high, as well.

Sarah C.

I have noticed that I can get more aches and pains when it is rainy weather. I have also experienced headaches in low pressure.

I do know there are more babies born in low pressures, so the weather definitely can affect the human body.

amy71219

I get migraines when the weather changes and I my sinuses also bother me. This spring has been horrible on my sinuses.

Anna T

The weather does occasionally bother me. Especially with the changes in barometric pressure, I certainly notice a difference in how I feel overall.

The pollen is absolutely terrible where I live, and this is the first year that that has ever bothered me. I don't know if it's because I'm in my thirties now or what, but when I was younger it never even phased me.

jason

Have a great day
I find that when there is a low pressure system moving in or a drastic change in weather is approaching, I can feel it coming. My back gets sore and my neck and shoulders seem to tighten up. At times, I even get a migraine. Does anyone else suffer?
I suffer from looking out my window while working and seeing how beautiful it is outside and not being outside. But that is about it right now. I have not seen any reactions in myself related to weather. I've known people that knew when rain was coming because of joints acting up or what not.

chabella

All Lady
Rain gives me the aches and pains too but lately the only issues I have are the allergies with the tree pollen (it has not stopped for close to two weeks now). I will be so happy when it does though!!

Randomhero

Thats pretty awesome that you can feel that in your body. My back is always sore along with my shoulders lol.

I usually dont suffer from those tendencies when the weather comes but sometimes it makes my allergies worse :(

As a matter of fact it does. It has just been really weird lately like one minute the sun is shining so bright, the next you know; it's raining cats and dogs! The change of weather makes me sick, literally.

Somniate

My mother will generally get aching joints - specifically her knees - when weather gets stormy. I don't get sore joints, but I have allergies, and they're particularly bad in the spring and fall.

freshfoodie

I certainly do suffer when the weather is changing. I have back problems and they are always worse when a pressure system is moving in. I also have horrible sinus pain at times like this. We are actually waiting on a rain storm tonight and my body is definitely letting me know it is coming.

strawberry

I read that you can get a notice from some weather service I think, sent to your cell phone to let you know when a low pressure system is going to be arriving. It's bad enough to get a migraine when it comes without knowing ahead of time that I'm going to get one.

Odd to know that so many people are bothered by rain. For me, rainy weather is good weather. For one, it keeps me indoors and that means I can get more work done. And I like watching the rain when I am not working.

konstantina

I have a big weather problem and I am still so young :) :) I have weather related rhinitis, so evvery time it is a bit humid or cold my nostrils are swollen and it is like having a cold. Other than that, I get a back pain, I have to say that the climate where I live is really unhealthy and I also hate it because it really makes me feel bad. I firmly believe a good climate can fix many problems you might have, even depression.

meowcow

It does affect me in almost the same way. I don't get any back pain or pain in my bones but I definitely get a migraine from these instances. Especially when it's humid. I really have a hard time functioning on extra hot days where the air is so humid, I get twice as tired as I would with normal weather.

Hyacinth

When it is rainy and gloomy, it seems that my muscles weaken and I easily get tired. The weather in our area has been crazy lately, sunny today then rainy tomorrow. I get headaches or sinus pain sometimes.

I don't really suffer that way, but there are other ways that the weather bothers me. If it is a really humid day it is hard for me to breathe and I don't even like to be outside. The heat isn't really what bothers me, it's the humidity.

I know a lot of people who say that they can always tell when a storm is coming because their muscles and joints will start to feel really achey. This isn't something that happens to me.

btatro

I do not suffer physically, but I do notice some "SAD" symptoms when the weather is bad for long periods of time. When the sky is too gray for too long I do find myself a bit more withdrawn and low key. When I notice that happening I get outside or exercise. Sometimes just the fresh air is enough to help. Exercising always gives me the energy boost I need to kick the blues.

shaunche

The weather doesn't bother me too much. When the weather is cold I am more prone to dry skin and chapped lips, but that's about it.