Do you worry about wireless?

StingingNettle

Do you worry at all about the effect so many wireless electronics may have on our health? I know that most people think it's no big deal, but I wonder about the wisdom of having so many wireless electronics. I have heard they can cause health problems.

What do you think?

Jasmyne

I've read studies about cell phone usage and an increase in cancers of the head and brain, but there's been others that contradict that.

I DO know that wireless DOES have an effect on the body, that much has been proven... but whether or not those effects are cumulative, or temporary, isn't known yet.

We're human guinea pigs.

chabella

All Lady
No, with as much as I use tech in my day to day life there is no point. I have yet to see any harmful effects so far and I am adding another decade to my set pretty soon. :)

unhealthy

I worry about it for the teenagers who are growing up with them (and who have them growing out of the side of their head permanently!). I didn't get a cell phone until after I was 40 so I'm not worried about cumulative effects.

Myrrh

I've been hearing about the negative effects of wireless to the body and health, but I'm not really that worried. I think I still have to read or be informed of studies that really confirm this matter.