Do You Use . . .?

AnonaMoss

Do you use coconut oil?

I've been using coconut oil a lot lately. I love that it can be used in so many different ways. It can be used for cooking, hair and skincare. I use coconut oil as a salad dressing base and I also use it to saute low-temp foods. Today I sauteed bananas in the coconut oil and used it as a topping for oatmeal. I also like to drizzle coconut oil on my salad. Coconut oil keeps the skin soft for a long time and I love that the scent is extremely light. My hair has never looked better. I do a deep treatment with coconut oil once a week.

How about you? Are you a fan of coconut oil?

SEA81

What kind of hair treatment do you do? Do you just do it straight up?

I do not use coconut oil, but my mom loves it. She saw some doctor on TV talking about all of its benefits, and has been a believer ever since.

artistry

I have heard abiut cocunut oil and the health benefits it provides. I have intentions of getting some and using it. There was one thing in particular, that it was said to be good for, that was impressive to me. I have to research to find out what it was.

Mrs. Rogers

I have a friend who swears by it. Skin care, health benefits, even as a diaper rash salve. I keep meaning to buy some but always manage to forget!

I love the effects of coconut oil. I just don't like the smell it leaves on my hair and on my skin. So I just mainly use coconut oil on our food. I use it on my body whenever I just stay at home and I don't have any appointments. It's the smell I don't like. Other than that, it's great.

amy71219

I use coconut oil for cooking, especially if I'm sauteing vegetable. I also lotion and things like that that have coconut oil in them. I used to do oil pulling with coconut oil but I havne't done that in a while.

Lena51

I use coconut oil for cooking, skin and hair. It leaves the skin so soft and smooth. The hair feels great after using it in the hair for a conditioner. The hair becomes so soft and fluffy, I just love it. It seems to give the hair what it has been missing after shampooing. It does a great job on my hair. You never know until you try, so give it a try and let me know what you think of it.