Cuddling Your Honey

SifuPhil

Well the offer of a guinea pig still stands. They love to snuggle. They have their own home so doesn't matter if you move alot. So you have a problem with stalkers huh? The reason you move often or is it the townfolks come after you with pitch forks? lol Kidding again phil.
The problem I've always had with guinea pigs is that I run out of duct tape too quickly.

Oh, and it's definitely the pitchforks ...

Not too snuggly, is he? Say "no" ...

I'm a big fan of cuddling! It works as an awesome stress reliever especially if you're doing it with the one you love. I love to cuddle!

beckyv1265

The problem I've always had with guinea pigs is that I run out of duct tape too quickly.

Oh, and it's definitely the pitchforks ...

Not too snuggly, is he? Say "no" ...
I didn't say use it as a sex toy. lol You could just hold it in your lap and stroke its fur like that mad Dr.Evil man thats always plotting to take over the world, or Celo Green and his cat. You could perfect your evil laugh.

Mrs. Rogers

I absolutely love cuddling with my husband. We snuggle every night before bed and it's one of my favorite times of the day. We've been together for 16 years and we still snuggle every single night.

Nina

Oh, I like this one. I do have a honey to cuddle up with, but he'd be surprised if I went in there tonight to cuddle. I think I'll wait awhile to get those particular little "honey vitamins" to working.

SifuPhil

I didn't say use it as a sex toy. lol You could just hold it in your lap and stroke its fur like that mad Dr.Evil man thats always plotting to take over the world, or Celo Green and his cat. You could perfect your evil laugh.
Oooooh, OK. See, with me you have to specify.But yes, that might be a good idea - an evil genius with his pet guinea pig.

I would name him "Mephistopheles" and he would wear a little eye patch.

I understand that the sounds of guinea pigs cooing is somehow soothing to humans, also.

classicnyer said:
Duct tape is incredibly inexpensive, you know. Just saying. ;-)
DUCT tape, yes. Guinea pig tape, on the other hand, is quite costly. :D

Luvkenny

I do cuddle with my honey often. Something about being in his arms makes me feel safe and happy. I could have the worse day ever at work and come home for a hug and all the bad things melt away.

mslianne

For me, I think that is one of the best therapeutic touch. It's like showing your love and appreciation for your partner. :) Even if your both busy you can still have a time to bond to cuddle each other. It also helps you to relieve stress. :)

Oooooh, OK. See, with me you have to specify.But yes, that might be a good idea - an evil genius with his pet guinea pig.

I understand that the sounds of guinea pigs cooing is somehow soothing to humans, also.
Mephistopheles the Guinea Pig? That almost sounds like it should be a cartoon on Adult Swim, haha!

sandooch

I am a big-time snuggler. But with this hot weather, it makes it hard to want to snuggle up to anyone. And I have a dog and 3 cats that sleep with up. :eek:

misumaru15

I love cuddling. I think it's good to do at the end of the day. It makes me feel wanted. A good swat on the butt every now and then certainly helps too. LOL.

xenon

Cuddling a loved one is really something I enjoy. Maybe for me it's that indeterminacy I experienced with my mother as a baby. The unfortunate thing now is whenever I cuddle my wife, our dog wants to join in. It's sometimes funny but often annoying.

Absolutely! It is important to cuddle with your partner just as much as your kids and your pets. It is important to keep a relationship strong. If you feel that you just do not have time to show your partner affection, you should make time to do this each day.

beckyv1265

DUCT tape, yes. Guinea pig tape, on the other hand, is quite costly. :D
I am not sure about soothing. Bella can definatly get her screetch on when she wants food. She has a very shrill whistle when she wants attention. They are funny to watch.