Who's cooking today?

Lyra

Is everyone in the kitchen today? I don't have a lot to do, but I do still have a pie to make and to get everything ready for tomorrow's breakfast.

2Nature

My wife is and she's preparing something she has never prepared before. But the problem is she can't figure out what spice goes with what. My practice is to taste both ingredients and if you pallet doesn't complain than you have a perfect match. :D

lolli

I had to cook yesterday and today. Yesterday was dinner with the in-laws at my house. Today is dinner with my family - again hosted here. I am at a standstill right now - a welcomed break!

Alli

I've feel like I've been in kitchen since Thanksgiving. Today being the day after Christmas, I'm not even going in the kitchen except to get something to eat. This girl is tired.

chabella

All Lady
For us today, no one cooked dinner. We ate out at Red Robin and it was well worth it after the crazy day we had. We spent most of the day at the vet with my husband's mother because her dog was acting very odd. He is good now but we were really worried.