What's Your Biggest Vice?

SEA81

Obviously, we all try to be healthy to some extent or we wouldn't be here, but I know almost everyone has a vice. It may be smoking or drinking, carbonated beverages, sweets, fast food etc. What's yours? What's that one thing that you know is not good for you, but you just can't give it up.

Mine is probably Diet Coke or hitting the drive-thru for meals.

TheCause

Mine has got to be smoking. I have given it up before, and am well on my way to giving it up again. I'm down to 2-5 cigarettes a day.
Now, if you were to ask me what my biggest vice is today (Mother's Day), it was totally the chocolate cake for brunch.

artistry

My vice is food. I love eating. I like most foods. Deep fried shrimp, filet mignon, steak, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter, creamed spinach. Peach cobbler, ice cream, carrot cake. Food. Staying sane around food is hard. I have been trying very hard to drink more water, eat less salty things and less sweet things. Need to shrink my stomach. Then lose the weight.

gar

Smoking. I've always tried to stop smoking but I still can't avoid trying to puff especially if no one is there beside me to say don't. I tried chewing gums whenever I feel like I want to smoke but after some time I still can't resist.

My hobby for now is running and I get to notice that I grasp for air after few rounds, I think this is because of my smoking habit. This is my biggest vice :D

I'd have to say fried foods. I do try to grill or broil my meats but most of the time I like it fried. It just seems to taste so much better. Fried chicken anyone? :)

shaunche

My biggest vice is sugary foods like ice cream, cake, biscuits, chocolate etc. I do control my vice by having a scheduled cheat meal once a week, usually at the weekend. One of my favorite vices is Ben & Jerry's, I can happily eat a whole tub in one go.

chabella

All Lady
I am highly thankful that I quit smoking and I was just talking about it this morning with a landscaper we hired (he finished his work and had lit up). I told him its not as hard as he would think either.

Myrrh

I cannot give up on having sweets. I have always had this thing for chocolates, cakes, and pastries. I spent ten minutes at the elliptical trainer but I had two pieces of chocolate-coated biscuits afterwards. :mad:

More Doritos, Please!

My biggest vice is Doritos. I can eat them by the bagful. I like almost all the different flavors. I don't buy them often because I can't seem to stop with just a few or even one bowl full.

jblythe4

Ill say that I have two biggest vices and that is sugar and Vodka. I can do pretty good avoiding the Vodka but anything sweet seems like it actually speaks to me!! I wish I could ditch that.

hunysukle

I think my biggest vice is pizza. I freaking love pizza, even after working at Pizza Hut for a year. You'd think I'd get tired of it, but I don't. I always designated one day per month to eating whatever I want. I literally eat the worse foods that day, and I don't regret it at all!

gidget

Without thinking twice, it is smoking, overeating and Dr Pepper, way too much Dr Pepper. I do need to quit smoking again I quit for 5 years and stupidly took it back up when I took a job a couple of years ago. The majority of the employees would go outside and smoke during break and I started back up again. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

amy71219

My biggest is chocolate and sugar in general. I did a really good job cutting it out a few years ago but I just don't seem to have the will power anymore to do that. I have been trying to make stuff that is at least a little healthier than just eating a candy bar. My new favorite is no bake oatmeal cookies...I reduced the sugar and added flax seed plus they are packed with oats.

my biggest vice is champagne, Bollinger actually. unfortunately price is an issue and now there is only me that drinks it now.

Garrett Erb

Slim Jims! They are disgusting, but lord help me...I can't stop eating them. They must be sprinkled with magic powder or something :p

Diet Coke. I can not get through the day without it. Some people drink coffee in the mornings, I drink Diet Coke. I can do without most things if I have to and I usually do pretty well but this is one thing that I have been unable to cut out of my diet completely.

Parker

My biggest vice is soda. Coke in particular. I have given it up a few times, but when I'm stressed or nervous, I start back drinking it again. Dang, it sounds like I'm an alcoholic.

zukichucha

My biggest vice is procrasinating. I am not sure if I just have a short attention span or if I just lack motivation but I am constantly procrasinating. Or would this be considered my biggest bad habit? Well whatever it is I can't help myself!

Laurasav

My biggest vice is chocolate. I must have it EVERY day! I like the dark chocolate the best, so at least I'm getting some health benefits from my vice, right?! haha
In the summer, I crave hot fudge cream puffs with mint chocolate chip ice cream. I try very hard to limit my intake of this decadent dessert though! Oh, it's so tempting, especially since there's a good ice cream place nearby!!!

AnonaMoss

My biggest vice is icecream. I could eat icecream every day -- and did at one point. I love sweets in general, though. Another vice of mine is pizza. It has been a favorite of mine for many years.