what kind of hell could i rase with this

wanderingherb

As much as you wanted to I'm sure!
Keep this in mind, been in them forests, and it was just beginning to spread. Went again only 4 years later. The very spot I stood in was covered and native species were being choked out. Many gone. So I've seen it.

Here we have a Japanese knotweed that is consuming even our Native berry bushes. Oh and not to mention the european black ugly evil looking slug
Black slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact is, we are part of US and these slugs are consuming all aspects of our ecosystem. They became a nuisance in one area, and we literally went out and picked them up throwing them into a bon fire. A large part of the community took part. Now they are back with a vengence. They are everywhere.

Our banana slugs: Banana slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are imperative to the well being of our delicately balanced rain forest. Without these critters, our beautiful nature could not grow. However, it is becoming a slug war here and the black ones who destroy will eventually win if we can't get it under control.

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
i hear some ivy can choke out animals like a cat or dog...does it grow that fast?

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
im sure exotic ones can, i remember watching a program on exotic plant life and in some villages children have died from these.