What Health Problem Has Chiropractics Helped

iampeebs

I have weight issues and my chiropractor has greatly helped me with these in addition to helping with my back pain.

I have a 14 year old autistic daughter and it has helped her with her anxiety and overall mood. Many people don't think of taking a child like her, but the changes since she started getting adjusted are amazing.

krisnaturalgal

I have weight issues and my chiropractor has greatly helped me with these in addition to helping with my back pain.

I have a 14 year old autistic daughter and it has helped her with her anxiety and overall mood. Many people don't think of taking a child like her, but the changes since she started getting adjusted are amazing.
I had never thought of taking my child to a chiropractor. Are there some who specialize in working with children or who have specialized training? My son is autistic and it got me to wondering if this could be helpful for him when I saw your post.

iampeebs

There are some that have specialized training and a good site to find out more is www.bionutritionalcare.com. The one she saw did not specialize in Autism, but built a relationship with her. She was difficult to adjust, so you need someone good. My daughter also does well with massage. Did you know that a build up of yeast in the body is common in those with Autism? Treating this can alleviate traits of Autism. Check out the link above for some great info.

krisnaturalgal

Thank-you for the information. I will have to look into that website. My son would need someone that he felt comfortable with and who could communicate well with him. But myson has a lot of sensory issues and I am not sure if he could even handle going to a chiropractor or not.

iampeebs

Thank-you for the information. I will have to look into that website. My son would need someone that he felt comfortable with and who could communicate well with him. But myson has a lot of sensory issues and I am not sure if he could even handle going to a chiropractor or not.
How old is he and what level Autism would you classify him as having? My daughter is a hard one to hold as an example, because she seems to be the exception to the rule at times. I have seen a few other children receive help and do quite well, but you know how they are all little indivuals.

Claudette

My sister has chronic back pain and gets no relief from the regular doctors. Her medical insurance won't cover chiropractic visits, but she does get some relief after a chiropractor works on her back a little. She can't afford to go in often, but she does go. She thinks highly of chiropractors now from her experiences with them.

Lyra

I agree that chiropractic care can help with emotional issues. It is really surprising, but I've seen it work. It is also useful for ear infections and sinus infections.

Claudette

I do know my sister's entire mood changes for a month or so after she visits her chiropractor. I do wish she could afford to go more often. Her back pain really gets bad.