Using Candles?

2Nature

OK we all make them once in a while but when do you use them? I find most of the people that do this would rarely use their candles, so what's the point of making them?

I use my candles almost daily. I like to burn them and know it is something I made and not store produced. I also like the fact that I do not have to have as many lights on inside of my house at night because these are lighting my way.

chabella

All Lady
I have candles that burn at least once a day, then again I live in a house with three cats, a husband and random kids that like to visit besides our own. Are you making too many or are you just concerned that it might happen down the road?

Waynefire

Candles are a good thing to have when the power goes out. I know some people only use the candles they make then, but others burn them all the time. For me I do not mind one going from time to time, but all the time on a constant basis is silly!

hunysukle

You can use candles any time. Sometimes I light a candle at the dinner table just to make the meal more special. Many nights I light a candle in the bathroom when I'm taking a bath for a relaxing atmosphere. Candles can also make the bedroom more romantic. Of course candles com in handy during a storm when the lights go out.

beckyv1265

I love candles and often use them in my bathroom to make it smell nice. I also light them around the house in the evening instead of turning on lights. I find that the kids settle down easier before bed when the light is not as bright.

SoftRain

OK we all make them once in a while but when do you use them? I find most of the people that do this would rarely use their candles, so what's the point of making them?
I'm guilty of this. I end up giving them away so I don't have too many stockpiled, although I keep some for when I'm in the mood to burn them or for emergencies. The point of making them is they are fun to make!

Melissa

I don't use my candles... I sell them :) You may not want to use your own candles however you'd be quite surprised on how many people are willing to buy them as gifts.

Mrs. Rogers

I like to burn both the ones that I have made and ones that are store bought. I do however, prefer store bought over the ones that I made.