truth teller plants

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
are there any plants that can make a person tell the truth, i know the army uses it but i don't have a name or picture of it, i want to grow it and study this plant any one know what it's name is? i know my interest in crazy *** plants are unnerving but it's my thing, i also got a telegraph plant that thing is AWESOME!! it moves on it's own. so yea truth telling plants, anyone know anything.

wanderingherb

Not a clue. But you've peaked my curiosity. I think its probably a misunderstanding.
What is a telegraph plant? If its weird, I want one!

SaltandPepper

I've never heard of either. I once had a Venus fly trap but it died so easily. I tried to keep it healthy but I couldn't. I love exotic plants but I'm not good at growing them.

Nature

i use to feed my vft ham and ants before, it got pretty big to, the full patch was huge.

TonicForMe

That's AWESOME!!! I never knew a plant could even do something like that. I'm going to have to order seed now. I would love to see the plant in action. I wonder if anyone has a YouTube vid up of one of these? Hmmm?:)

wanderingherb

I think I remember hearing about these now! I want one! LOL. I like mimosa's too they are cool!
As for the truth telling plant, still nothing found.

Nature

yea there so amazing, im going to decorate my place with one of these on every table lol