The most bizarre thing I have ever seen

Raspberry Leaf

I found the most interesting all purpose cleaner I had ever seen the other day. I've seen all kinds of different varieties from Method, but peppermint vanilla? That seemed too good to be true.

However...it actually smells wonderful! I'm glad I spotted it. My kitchen smells very Christmas-y now!

Hyacinth

What brand is it? I'm curious. I don't think I have ever used or seen an all-purpose cleaner with such a scent. It sounds interesting though. I guess most of the scented commercial cleaning products on the market carry a citrus scent.

Lyra

That is intriguing. Is it a seasonal product? I can imagine that peppermint oil might make a good cleanser. I guess the vanilla is just for added good scent?

Raspberry Leaf

I think so. It's Method, I found it at Target. They have a lot of mint cleaners that smell pretty good. The vanilla is very faint, but it softens the peppermint a bit. It smells very pleasant. I'm definitely stocking up on it!

WeepingWillow

Yum. That sounds like such a heavenly smell. I wish I could find something like that. It would be nice to always have your home smelling good because of a fantastic all purpose cleaner.