The machine that everyone should have...

Aconite

The machine that everyone should have...in their bathroom. It's a Waterpik! I don't know about you folks but I've been using one since April and it's amazing. I no longer have to use dental floss which didn't even remove as much as the Waterpik does! My gums went from red to nice and pink! Now, after I'm done eating if I have something stuck in my teeth I can't stand it and just wash it out really quick and then I feel great! Your dentist will notice that you have less plaque and tartar build up because of this. This also means, less scraping.

P.S. The new WP-100 machine on Amazon is the one I bought.
http://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-WP-100-Ultra-Water-Flosser/dp/B000GLRREU

Primrose

I had one of those many years ago and it is a great tool. I can't remember why I got rid of mine. These days I'm a picker more than a "flosser." I may have to look into this again.

Raspberry Leaf

I think I could definitely get behind this idea. Floss (even the pick kind) has always grossed me out a little. A water pik sounds much more hygienic and effective. I didn't know they existed--thanks for the share!

Aconite

The one thing I don't get is why the Dentists in this country are allowed to tell us that flossing is good for us. It's not! It only gets the big stuff out of your teeth. Without a nice water stream, you are still leaving loads of biofilm that you cannot see. I suppose flossing is better than nothing but Waterpiks should be mandatory for everyone.

Raspberry Leaf

Wow, I didn't know that, Aconite. Color me convinced! I think I know what's going under the Christmas tree this year. Investing in your health is always a good gift.

Aconite

Wow, I didn't know that, Aconite. Color me convinced! I think I know what's going under the Christmas tree this year. Investing in your health is always a good gift.
You got that right! One thing many people don't know or forget, is that dental health should be number one on your list. Then, of course foot health would be next. These two things if ignored, can wreak havoc on your body!