The Brain Garage

Aconite

Hey folks, I just wanted to share a little gem I found online. The website is called TheBrainGarage.com. There is a lot of different subliminal mindset, hypnosis, and brain wave meditations that you can hear for free. Also check out their YouTube channel as well!

Lilly

Cool! I love stuff like that! I will have to check it out later when I have a little more time. So far it looks really neat!

freshfoodie

That sounds pretty interesting! I will definitely be heading over there. I think that is pretty cool. I am always interested in things that can help me "train" my brain. Thanks for sharing!

Aconite

No problem folks! I believe we are what we eat. We don't realize that when we watch sex and violence on TV that it affects our subconscious minds.

I'm not kidding about this, I actually think this stuff worked. I started listening to his videos every morning and a few weeks later when I really needed it, I got a $92 check from a settlement I didn't even know I was a part of. It was an old class action lawsuit for my cellular phone company but I certainly did not expect it and I didn't know it was even coming to me. :)

Hyacinth

It looks interesting! Going over the list of the albums, I think that the one on deep sleep programming might be what I need. I have days in which I have trouble sleeping, so something 'natural' that can put me to sleep and cause me to wake up in the morningwith a refreshed mind is most welcome!

chabella

All Lady
That looks pretty nice and I will have to check it out. I had a few sites bookmarked a while back but I went to visit them earlier this week and none of the places actually exist anymore.