The 60-Second V-Up Challenge

Pinkle

I was browsing the Men's Health website earlier and came across this article. It talks about testing your abdominal fitness with the 60-second V-Up challenge. After detailing how to perform a V-Up, you are challenged to do as many as possible in 60 seconds. One of the pro athletes that accepted the challenge did 65!

chabella

All Lady
I am not a man and I can not touch my toes but I would give this a try. I doubt I would get anywhere close to 65 though, but still part of a challenge is seeing how far one can push themselves. Who else is willing to try it?

Pinkle

I tried it yesterday as part of my abdominal workout and I'm almost ashamed to admit that I barely made it to 20! Oh well, there is always room for improvement, right? :)

Trudy

These things are so hard for me to do, but I figure at least trying to do a couple is better than doing nothing at all. As long as there's a little improvement every day, you're getting somewhere, right?

Luvkenny

Holy cow! 65! I think I am in okay shape and I couldn't do 15. I am not showing this to my Zumba instructor. She will find a way to incorporate it into our abs workout.