Stomach ulcers

Galileo

Anyone know of anything for stomach ulcers? I had trouble with this in the past, but it's been better in recent years. Lately, I think the stress of my job is bringing it back again, but I really don't want to go on a prescription or anything unnatural if I can avoid it.

Richard

Here's a few. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now.

Milk - Milk can help to cure stomach ulcers. You must take at least 2 or three glass of milk daily.

Hog Wood - You may eat 5 gm powder of hog wood daily. This will help to cure peptic ulcer fast.

Fenugreek (Methi) - Fenugreek (Methi) is also is also a good curative for the treatment of stomach ulcer.

Cayenne Pepper - This one is a good spice for the treatment of gastric ulcer. You may take one-eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water twice daily.

Cabbage and Carrot - Another good remedy is a raw cabbage. To make for eating, take out a juice of it. You can also mix in it it some carrots in your juicer to make it go down easier! Drink half a cup of the juice before each meal and at bed time.

Comfrey - Drink comfrey tea or liquid acidophilus culture often to help heal intestinal and stomach ulcers.