Spring Preparation

Primrose

Just last week, I cleaned out my front flower bed. The sage and oregano were trying to take over. Well, I cut that stuff back unmercifully not caring whether I killed it or not, and you should see it now. It's like it went "ahhhhhh." "Thank you!" It's growing like crazy. I'll have a bumper crop of both this year. o_O

Luvkenny

Yeah! I love having a bumper crop of anything. I was going to go out and work in the garden (veggie) this morning but when I woke up all I saw was snow. That canceled that plan!

Primrose

I know what you mean Luvkenny. We had frost this morning. I sure was glad I hadn't planted anything yet. I always get over anxious in the spring so I really have to be patient and wait till all threat of frost is over. It's hard waiting to plant.

Trudy

We were at the Farmer's Market last week. It was so cold, but they had lots of herbs beginning to come in. I resisted the urge to buy until it gets a little warmer. This week is going to be better, I think. I'm looking forward to getting a bed prepared.

Pinkle

We spent last Saturday prepping our front yard for a small garden. We cut the grass, raked up all the leaves, and tilled an area in front of our front porch. We still need to buy fertilizer and plants though, so it looks like we will be hitting up Lowe's and Home Depot tomorrow!