sneezy kitty

chabella

All Lady
Does anyone here have a Siamese cat, or have you had one before? I swear our newest little one is all about sneezing. We checked with the vet and nothing is wrong with her, perfect health but she does sneeze quite a bit. Is this breed known to be a little more sensitive than others?

lolli

I don't have that breed of cat. I noticed my cat sneezes a lot too. I did not know that sneezing was more common in one breed over another breed. Does your cat have a funny nose?

Lyra

I love Siamese cats! They are so smart and talky. However, I have no idea if the breed has a weakness that would lead to lots of sneezing. If it was at my house, I'd say I needed to dust!

Primrose

Mine is not a Siamese but she could be named "Snuffles." When she sniffs anything she snuffles and then sneezes. When she first came to us the vet put her on an antibiotic because he thought she might have a cold but the longer we have her the more I understand it's just dust. :)

chabella

All Lady
That is kind of what she does Primrose. It seems odd as it is not always say when I am sweeping the floors, when the vacuum is on or when she gets out of the kitty box (lined with cedar pieces). I think she could sniff anything any sneeze.