Skechers Shape-ups False Claims

Meow

Well, I don my morning coat before I void my bladder ... ;)
I disappear from the internet for a few weeks for school and come back to this:

"
PLEASE NOTE: Although extremely stylish, this garment is anachronistic and is
NOT intended to button in the front
. The coat is styled and cut to provide a trim fit with the front unbuttoned. (As pictured above)"

Ahhh, life is good.

This is just like the Nutella lawsuit. People need to take responsibility for themselves and not believe everything because someone on the "internetzz" or tv tells them to do it. The Sketchers campaign was pretty borderline but I never once watched it and went, "Oh man, I will buy these shoes and do nothing else like diet or work out and I will lose weight and tone up my butt."

If you saw the commercial and were stuffing your face and thought this then you are the problem not Sketchers.

Esperahol

The Sketchers campaign was pretty borderline but I never once watched it and went, "Oh man, I will buy these shoes and do nothing else like diet or work out and I will lose weight and tone up my butt."

If you saw the commercial and were stuffing your face and thought this then you are the problem not Sketchers.
Personally I watched the commerical thinking, "Some of these ladies have mighty fine behinds. So firm and sitting up high just right for the - Oh, hello Ayla!" So yeah my thoughts were somewhere else entirely.

Hedda

I have a pair that wore all summer to walk three miles a day. They definitely toned my lower body. I also have a foot problem, and doing all that walking in those shoes never bothered my feet like other shoes did.

Claudette

I have two pairs of Skechers and false claims or not, I love them. Companies do go overboard in their advertising, but most seem to make more money than they lose, even with the lawsuits.