Shopping trip!

lolli

I cannot wait! My annual girls shopping trip is less than a month away. We laugh so hard the entire weekend. This year we are getting full body massages! I can't wait! It is a mental vacation too.

freshfoodie

I would be excited too! Where are you going to go? A full body massage sounds good. I have not had one of those in quite some time.

Myrrh

I guess that is something that many would like to have! A weekend of pure fun and relaxation is awesome. We do need vacation once in a while to rejuvenate our mind and body.

lolli

I think we are going to Philadelphia. Not my first choice but it will do. We are about 5 hours from Philly. This year I am more about relaxing instead of shopping.

PaloVerde

Will you be taking in any of the museums or historical sites while you are there?
That is a good place to buy clothing. Pennsylvania doesn't have a sales tax for most articles of clothing!

StarGazer

That would be totally fun. Unfortunately, I don't have any close friends currently to do such a trip. You know what, though? What the heck - maybe I'll do a day trip with a spa break all on my own.