Shopping National Geographic

Trudy

I accidentally came upon the National Geographic website a week or so ago and popped into their store. They have some really great options for gifts. I ended up buying myself a thick cardigan sweater, which came yesterday. I am in love with the texture and look of this garment. Who knew I'd be buying clothes from National Geographic?

Hyacinth

Wow! I never thought that National Geographic offers other stuff besides magazines. I just checked out the site and browsed a little. I clicked on the cultural gifts section, and the items seem a bit pricey to me. :)

Primrose

It has been my experience that National Geographic only offers quality items as indicated by their magazines and photography. Everything I have every purchased for children has been high quality and well worth the price.

Trudy

I've been thrilled with every item I've purchased from National Geographic, including the magazines. The only other similar store I buy from is the Smithsonian store. I fell in love with some of their items in the shop in Washington, DC. They were pricey, but clever and unique.