Shapes?

2Nature

Where can I get some interesting candle mold shapes? I usually use containers that are available in the house but I would like to try something new.

shaunche

There are lots of candle shops online which sell candle molds. Silicone rubber molds are the most expensive but they offer a good quality mold, versatile and flexible. I would avoid aluminum molds because they are not very flexible.

If you have someone who is handy with wood they may be able to make you some as well. This sounds like it would be interesting to try, I have never thought of molding my candles before!

Myrrh

I bet you can find a list of online sites that sell candle molds. There is an arts and crafts store in our area and they have everything that one needs for candle making, including candle molds. Maybe you can check out the nearest arts and crafts store nearest you.

Silverstar7337

Sometimes you can find ice molds in fun shapes or the silicon molds for muffins and ice for cheap. Those would be way easy to use and cheaper than a candle site.

Suzie

There are quite a few ice molds with interesting shapes out because of the 4th coming up. I bet if you hit up the clearance or dollar section of your local stores you'll find some other fun shapes.