Sexual Enhancer

Suzie

Have you had any luck with natural sexual enhancers? There is a group called Passion Parties that has a pheromone releaser. It's supposed to release good pheromone and attract the opposite sex, like Love Potion No. 9. I'm curious how well something like that would actually work.

Have you had any luck with natural sexual enhancers? There is a group called Passion Parties that has a pheromone releaser. It's supposed to release good pheromone and attract the opposite sex, like Love Potion No. 9. I'm curious how well something like that would actually work.
I'm told that some foods are natural sexual enhancers, like dark chocolate, oysters, etc. I would trust those more than I would trust a pheromone releaser.

Hickorycottage

Wierd. I've never heard of it. I thought this would be a post about an aphrodisiac. You learn something new every day. Sounds kinda techy.

Suzie

I don't think I'll ever understand how oysters are able to be an aphrodisiac. Chocolate makes perfect sense to me, though I've never really felt the effects, but oysters just baffles me!

wanderingherb

Oysters are gross to me and I can't stand them. Thank god I don't have to use them. LOL

As for the Potion things yes I have heard of them. Don't waste your money. If you have a low sex drive and its interfering in your life, then either go to a physician or see an herbalist or Natureopath for reproductive system. :)

Oysters are gross to me and I can't stand them. Thank god I don't have to use them. LOL

As for the Potion things yes I have heard of them. Don't waste your money. If you have a low sex drive and its interfering in your life, then either go to a physician or see an herbalist or Natureopath for reproductive system. :)
I've never had oysters, and I'm assuming that they are indeed aphrodesiacs since everyone says that they are, but I don't imagine how something so slimy could get you in the mood, haha!

This is the first I've encountered this although it's true that there are some foods that could help in this situation. They said oysters are amazing as well. I will definitely check all these suggestions that you guys have here! :)

chabella

All Lady
I have heard of the parties before that ladies go to but I really never felt a need to attend. Other than the "after having a baby" time I have never had a need for help in this area. Plus it burns calories. ;)

I find oysters to be funny and icky but then I've read before that they are good aphrodisiacs! :) I would resort to chocolates of course! Try to research Chinese alternative medicine, they have a lot of sex enhancers. Just research everything first before taking!

I find oysters to be funny and icky but then I've read before that they are good aphrodisiacs! :) I would resort to chocolates of course! Try to research Chinese alternative medicine, they have a lot of sex enhancers. Just research everything first before taking!
I don't know if chocolate and wine are really aphrodisiacs, like I'm told, but even if they're not, do you need another excuse to have chocolate and wine, haha?

Lena51

I feel that oysters are for old men to eat and I think they are icky also. I'd like to know how that can get you in the mood to do anything with that smell. Not a good aphrodisiac for me, I do know that much. Who wants that kind of thing when there are so many sexy smells that you can come up with. Try again, please.

This is the first time I have heard of that although there are already known foods to be aphrodisiacs as what they are called. But I'm definitely going to take a look at those suggestions. What I love about this forum is that I really get to learn something new each time I visit.

wiredinsomniac

I have tried maca and it works very well on both of us. It can make him a little high strung so I wouldn't use it for him very often but me I like it.